UnitedLinux and "open source"

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Mon Jun 17 04:30:34 UTC 2002

Russell Nelson scripsit:

>  > >   If you can create binaries, AND
>  > >   If you can redistribute your changes and binaries, THEN
>  >
>  > Under a license of your choice, you mean?
>
> Did I say that?

No.  In good Gricean fashion, I am attempting to make sense of your
claim that the GPL is not a free-software license.  If you consider
freedom to include the right to redistribute under any license,
then the GPL is not free.  If that is not what you meant, please
say what you meant.

--
John Cowan <jcowan at reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com