Do I know what I'm talking about?

Steven Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Sun Jun 9 15:07:09 UTC 2002

I've just written a small essay on some misconceptions people have about
what open source means.  Before I put it in my blog I'd be pleased if
you could review it.  I'm critical of others in it (no one specifically,
and not negatively) and so before I say something stupid that will add
to the confusion I'd like your comments.  Is something wrong? Can I
explain something more clearly?  Do I know what I'm talking about here?
etc.

The article is *not* meant to be too deep. It's just to try to clear up
those formost misconceptions I mention.

It is here: http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/weblog/view/wlg/1549

Thanks.
--