UnitedLinux and "open source"

Rodrigo Barbosa rodrigob at tisbrasil.com.br
Fri Jun 7 19:10:52 UTC 2002

You are, of course, completly wrong.

Free Software (fsf.org) and Open Source (opensource.org) are
completly different matters.

Please, consult your data before trying to laugh at somebody's
face. Specially when you obviously have no idea what you are talking
about.

As you should know, RMS is one that don't like the name "Open Source".
Also, as you can see (if you take the time to read the infos on the site),
not all Open Source licenses are free software licenses.

Some portuguese translations:

Free Software (as in fsf.org/gnu.org) -> Software Livre
Open Source (as in opensource.org)    -> Código Aberto

Now, back to our regular schedule...

 Rodrigo Barbosa                   - rodrigob at tisbrasil.com.br
 TIS 				   - Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
 "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  - http://www.tisbrasil.com.br/
 Brainbench Certified -> Transcript ID #3332104