ESST license

Parson, Dale E (Dale) dparson at agere.com
Mon Jul 29 15:12:27 UTC 2002

I posted the following to license-approval at opensource.org
back on June 20 and never heard anything back, so I thought
I'd try sending it to the discuss list as well. At this point
I plan to use the license to release the software discussed,
but it would be nice to have it OSI certified at some point
as well.

The license is basically BSD with some additional
liability limits added for the contributing organization
and individual contributors.

Am I following the correct procedure here?

Dale Parson, Agere Systems