Approval request for BXAPL

Forrest J. Cavalier III mibsoft at mibsoftware.com
Wed Jul 3 22:09:04 UTC 2002

> > The definition of "User" is too broad.  It allows any
> > Distributor to force someone to be a "User" simply by
> > sending them a copy.
>
> But does it arm any part of the license ? Or just a personal feeling ?

8.5 seems to have an effect for "Users"  15 may also.
16 also, but 16 is hard to follow.

Realistically, I think no court will find you had obligations
if someone sent you a source without request.  But what if someone
obtains the source for determination if it infringes a patent?

Does the license allow them to inspect the software without
obligating them to #16?  How?