Approval of Edustructures Open Source License

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 28 20:15:38 UTC 2002

on Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 04:52 PM -0500, Ken Brown (kenbrown at erols.com) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing a paper on open source and in the process of collecting
> various research.  It will be contrasting and comparing various
> arguments about os and forecasting the development of the sector.  I
> would be more than interested in any quotes, comments or facts that
> you feel should be included in the study.
>
> Thanks in advance.  Very truly yours,
>
> Ken Brown
> Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, Washington, D.C.
> www.adti.net

Are you replying to me or the list generally?

It's usually recommended that a new thread be started for a new topic,
those of us with threaded mailers think you're commenting on the topic
of the Edustructures license.

Peace.

We freed Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA! http://www.freesklyarov.org