license_quick_ref.html, v0.9.8.7

Zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sat Jan 5 12:57:15 UTC 2002

Folks:

I have cleaned up license_quick_ref.html a bit.

http://zooko.com/license_quick_ref.html

You are all welcome to submit bug reports or patches and I would appreciate it!

I intend to begin a companion document which is more inclusive --
license_quick_ref.html itself is currently constrained to a minimal set of
licenses, namely the ones that I think a free software hacker should seriously
consider: MIT/BSD-new, LGPL, GPL, MPL.

Actually, I really don't see why anyone chooses MPL over LGPL, but it is
sufficiently popular that I wanted to include it.  Perhaps in the future I can
move it over onto the larger table and reduce the quick_ref table to three
licenses.

Thanks to regulars of this list for your help on earlier revisions of this
document!

Regards,

Zooko

---
                 zooko.com
Security and Distributed Systems Engineering
---