I don't mean to whine, but

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 27 00:22:23 UTC 2002

Russell Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> said:
>http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:4860:200202:pdjhhikmglggeanafjcc

Thanks, Russ - I was about to whine myself about the lack of commentary of the
above one (the Squeak License). The webpages 'promise' a review when you post
the license, but all I got back was a private mail from Guido with some
comments (thanks, Guide), and nothing else.

At the very least, the website should be modified to reflect actual practice
("we'll post the license and maybe someone cares to comment")...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>