Apache License Question

Aflatoon Aflatooni aaflatooni at yasna.com
Tue Feb 19 18:27:36 UTC 2002

I do include the old license in the software itself.
So on top of every program from the old source code, it reads:

***********START HEADING***********************
/**
 * Copyright (C) 2001 Yasna.com. All rights reserved.
 *
 * ===================================================================
 * The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
 *
 * are met:
 *
 *
 *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
 *    the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
 *    distribution.
 *
 * 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
 *    if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
 *       "This product includes software developed by
 *        Yasna.com (http://www.yasna.com)."
 *    Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
 *    if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
 *
 * 4. The names "Yazd" and "Yasna.com" must not be used to
 *    endorse or promote products derived from this software without
 *    prior written permission. For written permission, please
 *    contact yazd at yasna.com.
 *
 * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Yazd",
 *    nor may "Yazd" appear in their name, without prior written
 *    permission of Yasna.com.
 *
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
 * WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
 * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
 * DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL YASNA.COM OR
 * ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
 * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
 * LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
 * USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
 * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
 * OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
 * OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
 * SUCH DAMAGE.
 * ====================================================================
 *
 * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
 * individuals on behalf of Yasna.com. For more information
 * on Yasna.com, please see <http://www.yasna.com>.
 */

/**
 * Copyright (C) 2000 CoolServlets.com. All rights reserved.
 *
 * ===================================================================
 *        CoolServlets.com (http://www.coolservlets.com)."
 *    Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
 *    if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
 *
 * 4. The names "Jive" and "CoolServlets.com" must not be used to
 *    endorse or promote products derived from this software without
 *    prior written permission. For written permission, please
 *    contact webmaster at coolservlets.com.
 *
 * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Jive",
 *    nor may "Jive" appear in their name, without prior written
 *    permission of CoolServlets.com.
 *
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
 * WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
 * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
 * DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL COOLSERVLETS.COM OR
 * ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
 * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
 * LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
 * USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
 * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
 * OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
 * OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
 * SUCH DAMAGE.
 * ====================================================================
 *
 * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
 * individuals on behalf of CoolServlets.com. For more information
 * on CoolServlets.com, please see <http://www.coolservlets.com>.
 */

But on the site itself I am just using the first Apache license. And I did
that because this is a new software, the code was based on the old software,
and the license of the new software is the first Apache license.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

AA