License for web application

Forrest J. Cavalier III mibsoft at mibsoftware.com
Sat Feb 9 19:47:08 UTC 2002

> What I want to accomplish is that if someone deploys a changed version
> of my application he'd be required to publish those changes (or at least
> send them to me and license me to use them in my free version), and that
> the visitors of the generated pages would have a way to identify the
> original author (me) even if the app was changed.

The Mib Software LIDESC project identifies one existing license
with something similar.

Did you have a look at the wording in the
     Apple Public Source License Version 1.2 (clauses 2.2c-d)
There is a copy at http://mibsoftware.com/librock/lidesc/apsl.txt

If there are any other licenses analyzed with this requirement,
they will be eventually listed here:

http://www.mibsoftware.com/librock/lidesc/exlibrock_3MSRC_1C_DEPLOY.htm

License selector and compatibility reporter:
http://www.mibsoftware.com/librock/lidesc/