Ruby license

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sun Feb 3 21:10:28 UTC 2002

On Saturday 02 February 2002 07:40 pm, Chris Gehlker wrote:
> Maybe my search method was flawed but I couldn't fin any mention of the
> Ruby license in the archives. Is there some reason it's not on the list of
> Open Source licenses?

The Ruby license I have is a dual license, users choice of GPL or Ruby. The
Ruby license itself seems to be a variation off the Artistic License. I don't
see anything that would preclude it from being certified.

But with the dual licensing I don't see any necessity for the certification
either.

--
David Johnson