Open Source Click-Wrap Notice

Bruce Dodson bruce_dodson at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:32:04 UTC 2002

Er, I agree. :-).  But, as an open source author, does the limitation of
liability protect me?  The contract that the end user clicked is between the
distributor and the end user; does it protect the original developer, who is
a third-party?  (Or is the distributor is seen as an agent, facilitating a
contract on behalf of each developer?)