discuss: SHPTRANS License Template

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Aug 2 00:59:01 UTC 2002

[ Thanks, folks.  Approval discussion of the SHPTRANS License Template
is now closed. ]

Bruce Dodson writes:
 > I made a revision to the SHPTRANS License Template.
 >
 > http://gisdeveloper.tripod.com/shptrans_license_template.html
 >
 > The changes are highlighted in the HTML.

By suggesting that changes are necessary, you are admitting that the
license should not be approved.  Okay, I will make an executive
decision right now and say that the SHPTRANS License Template will not
be approved in the form you submitted it nor in its current form under
the same name.  Feel free to submit the SHPTRANS License Template
version 2, but please don't waste our time again by making changes
after submission.  Once is a mistake; twice is just plain stupidity.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |  New Internet Acronym:
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |