Fwd: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Sun Apr 28 14:46:17 UTC 2002

I neglected to address the list......

Subject: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:41:19 -0300
From: Steve Mallett <steve at opensourcedirectory.com>
To: Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net>

On Sunday 28 April 2002 09:11 pm, you wrote:
> begin  Steve Mallett  quotation:
> > I've added a note to the certification mark instructions: "ASCII
> > text is 'preferred' if asked to post your license to the
> > 'licence-discuss' mailing list. "
>
> 	Could you please remove the quotation marks around the word
> "preferred", as they indicate that what you have written is not meant
> to be taken literally.  Perhaps you could show emphasis with a
> <strong> tag or something.

Well, ambiguity is what got here in the first place isn't it.  I've done as
requested.  It is better.
--
Steve Mallett | http://OSDir.org - Just Stable, Open Source Apps
steve at opensourcedirectory.com | webmaster at opensource.org
http://open5ource.net <personal>

"To use Linux without criticizing it is to betray it."
				-Clay Shirky

Steve Mallett | http://OSDir.org - Just Stable, Open Source Apps
steve at opensourcedirectory.com | webmaster at opensource.org