forums

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Sat Sep 29 14:58:30 UTC 2001

I like David's suggestion. It supports both objectives mentioned by Larry
and does so with slight disruption to how the list works now. I suspect a
moderator on license-discuss could be extremely helpful in not only keeping
us on-topic, but in helping to ensure that the list provides as much
feedback as possible on the entire license.

-Rod

Rod Dixon