forums

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 29 19:01:07 UTC 2001

on Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 01:06:15AM -0300, Steve Mallett (steve at opensourcedirectory.com) wrote:
> Thank you everyone who made comments regarding the test-forums.
> That test-site is now down pending decisions to use forums.

I'll note that a number of us probably never visited the site, in
particular as its significance wasn't clear at the time of the
announcement (and also probably speaking to the inherent problems of
web-based fora).

The IP is still active, though last I checked it had little other than a
piquant note to the user.

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org