forums

Thorsten Glaser mirabilos at ecce.homeip.net
Sat Sep 29 18:34:37 UTC 2001

Dixitur de Rick Moen respondebo ad:
>One architecture that may meet OSI's needs:
>
>- At least two e-mail mailing lists (one of them possibly moderated),
>- bidirectionally gated to a small newsgroup server (e.g., leafnode
>  2.0beta)

pine over 28.8 modem??? hehe...
but the mailing lists are o.k. for me, they can be fetched
using popclient quite well - still I ask me why there is not
a way to fetch them directly at the list server using POP3...
this would save my needs for public pop3 accounts :)

-mirabilos
-- Redistribution via AOL or the Microsoft network prohibited!
According to billg's Win32 GetMessage() API, the return value of
type BOOL can be one of {nonzero|zero|-1} and thus BOOL is tristate.