Backlog assistance?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 22 15:25:39 UTC 2001

begin Steve Lhomme quotation:

> And so they're currently stuck with the ones already approved. Not
> letting a better chance to newer (and so probably better, because of
> years of experience of the problems that already happened).

I'm curious as to what specific features you see as improvements, in any
of the submitted-but-not-yet-approved licences.  Frankly, I've not
noticed anything innovative and useful.

--
Cheers,   "Why is the alphabet in that order?  Is it because of that song?"
Rick Moen                                              -- Steven Wright
rick at linuxmafia.com