RealNetworks' RTSP Proxy License

Rob Lanphier robla at real.com
Fri Sep 14 18:11:33 UTC 2001

At 05:20 PM 9/7/01 +0100, Daniel MD wrote:
>AI too have reviewed this license and i think it needs allot of
>modification, some bits are really confusing.
>But i have failed to see any answers from the Author.

Sorry for going radio silent on this.  We're in the process of reviewing
the comments and deciding how to go forward.

In general, the intent was a BSD-like license.  Judging from the large
number of comments, we might not have succeeded in that, so I need to go
back to the drawing board with our legal department.

Thanks everyone for the careful review.

Rob