forums

Randy Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Wed Oct 3 13:25:03 UTC 2001

Update:

Peter Thoeny is going to set up a new web for "my" experimental uses,
including this purpose.  I don't know exactly when it will be set up,
and I've suggested the name Wikilearn (which is the name of the site
I've been working to set up).

If this link doesn't work
(http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Test/ForOsiApprovalOpenGroupTestSuiteLicense)
(page doesn't exist or something like that), try this link:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/ForOsiApprovalOpenGroupTestSuiteLicense

Randy Kramer

PS: I know I didn't explain much -- if you want to add comments, click
on a link that says something like "Comments on the previous
paragraph".

Then, on that page, click on the Edit link at the bottom of the page.
Saving is a two step process -- first you preview your changes (Preview
Changes button at the bottom of the edit page), then save your changes
(Save Changes button at the bottom of the preview page).

I've applied a primitive form of locking to the other pages to avoid
changes to the text of the license or Open Source definition.