[OT] Spam

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Tue Nov 20 03:31:25 UTC 2001

I was recently added to a Romanian homosexual mailing list against my wishes
(no, don't laugh!). This was a yahoogoups group. Yahoo has subsequently
ignored my requests for removal from that list.

Tracing this problem down, it turns out that my name was obtained off of this
very mailing list by attitude at rdslink.ro, who unsubscribed on Nov 8th, two
hours before I was added to the yahoogroup.

Has anyone else had a problem with this group? Any information from any of
you who are in this same situation would be greatly appreciated.

--
David Johnson