OSD/OpenSource.org Translations

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu Nov 15 19:32:14 UTC 2001

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 11:03:48AM -0400, Steve Mallett wrote:
> Has anyone seen any _good_ reproductions of the OSD, or any other documents
> about open-source in other languages?  I'm looking for German right now.

Try <http://www.debian.org/social_contract.de.html#guidelines>
At the bottom of that page you can find pointers to other languages.

Also try (if you don't mind talking about Freedom)
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html>
Which is also translated into a lot of languages, although German doesn't
seem to be one of them.

Cheers,

Mark

--