Open source shareware?

Ken Brown kenbrown at erols.com
Fri Nov 9 13:04:27 UTC 2001

Open source licenses may be diffuse, but property ownership law is very
clear.  The law demands a "distinction" in the terms of any exchange in
property.  Specifically ownership is described in terms of a lease, loan,
rent, etc. but it has to be very specific.  Otherwise, regardless of Chris'
assertion; property ownership is not vague and amorphous.  If you give me
something, I either own it or I don't.

kb