lesser GPL restrictions

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Thu Nov 8 16:08:45 UTC 2001

>> Sometimes in a competitive situation "his gain" is "my loss".
It sounds to me like you own the market and if someone takes
a piece of a pie (customers) from you this is your loss
Let's be honest customers do not belong to you or me they do
belong to themselves and are free to use from anyone of us

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt
--
The Use & Compete Right:
Everyone is free (libre) to use(buy and consume) and compete(produce and sell)