lesser GPL restrictions

Michael Beck mbeck1 at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 8 08:09:32 UTC 2001

The only point I was trying to make is that your generic statement doesn't
always apply to all situations. Sometimes in a competitive situation "his gain"
is "my loss". Everything depends on the objectives of the author. Having Windows
using best gems from Linux would harm Linux, IMHO.

Now I will restrain myself from continuing with this discussion, otherwise
Karsten will kick out both of us from this list <g>

Michael