lesser GPL restrictions

Clebert Suconic csuco at terra.com.br
Tue Nov 6 21:32:30 UTC 2001

I also have a doubt about lesse GPL!

I'm writing a library which will code and decode OLE Files (the of this
library is jlibole).

I will put this library under lesser GPL!

But, this library is a basis for another library which I'm writing (both in
Java) which will code and decode Excel files.  I'm not sure just now if I
will or not put that under GPL. But... Can I do that? I'm creating the
second library under a comercial license, using my own code produced under
GPL!

It's more or less the same as Rui Miguel asked. But I'm producint the both
projects!

Clebert

P.S.: I'm having some technical problems about put the files at SourceForge.
If someone at SourceForge read this list, please help me! (In private
please)
If there is another Comunities here interested in hold my project, please,
send me a e-mail in private!