Test

Randy Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Tue May 1 11:39:57 UTC 2001

David,

Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately, I threw my "bounce message" before I saw your note.  I
may be wrong, but those message numbers (3172 and 3173) sure sound
familiar.

Next time I get a bounce message I'll record the numbers and then post
them on the list.  I thought it was a problem with my ISP.  Maybe it is,
like Karsten says, "a few bad eggs subscribed to the list or FSB"(?).

(What's the FSB?)  These few bad eggs -- can we do anything about them?
On another list I subscribe to something similar happens occasionally.
The list administrator tries to contact the bad eggs and if he gets no
response he unsubscribes them.

Thanks for the information!
Randy Kramer