license <-> copyright

Toon Knapen toon at si-lab.com
Fri Mar 2 20:40:42 UTC 2001

pat perf wrote:

> Listen, I would like to inform you that WE ARE ONLY STUDENTS!!!!!
> We don't know where you can find copyright's informations...if you want more
> information, try to enter COPYRIGHT IN YAHOO! or another Motor Site.
> Thanks for your comprehension.
> P.S: please stop E-Mailling ME
> THank you
> Sincerly CPIS

I'm sorry if my question were off topic.
I only asked these question as to get some
more information such that I'm able to
choose a license (and legal stuff)
that best fits my open-source developments.

As I had understood, this ml is exactly
targeted at discussing open-source licenses.
I'm sorry if I was wrong.

toon