Interesting Microsoft license clause re open source

Ravicher, Daniel B. DRavicher at brobeck.com
Thu Jun 28 00:01:04 UTC 2001

I'm genuinely curious how you would respond to someone who made these
arguments against any one of the open source licenses since they too don't
require a signature or for someone to give a verbal "OK".  What if someone
said "Just because the GPL says I'm under an agreement does not make it so."

--Dan

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster at brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com