Content-Social Contract

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Mon Jun 11 16:51:56 UTC 2001

This isn't so much about a license or software per se, but it does concern
open-source"ness"

I've published a Social Contract with our content contributors here:
http://www.opensourcedirectory.org/docs/site/social.php
Yes, it is inspired by the Debian Social Contract.  I'm not claiming I came
up with the idea.  8^)

IMHO its an elegant solution to answering concerns people have with
contributing to open-source developed content:
( http://opencontent.org/bazaar.shtml ), and answers questions I've been
receiving like "What are you going to do with the info I give?"

--
Steve Mallett | "Just Stable, Open-Source Apps."
steve at opensourcedirectory.com | http://www.OpenSourceDirectory.org

Member of OSDN's Community Sites: http://osdn.com/gallery.pl?type=community