MSFT and GNU questions

Laura Majerus LMajerus at fenwick.com
Fri Jun 8 15:27:30 UTC 2001

I'd also point out that, contrary to the FUD promoted by MS, companies who
may be uncomfortable getting ALL their legal advice from discussion lists
such as this, can increasingly turn to traditional law firms for
knowledgeable, clueful advice.  I know that there are several silicon valley
IP lawyers on this list, and that all would be happy to advise on the gpl
and other open source licenses.  Not all lawyers are knee-jerk opponents of
open source.

Laura A. Majerus
Fenwick & West LLP
2 Palo Alto Square