Invitation to Treat

Erick de La Fuente erick at generator.co.za
Fri Jul 13 14:04:47 UTC 2001

yeah, i think your legal point of view, will compliment our tech point of
view fatanstically...

:)

welcome to the list !

Erick de La Fuente
Systems Analyst
www.generator.co.za
Tel +27 21 425 9710
fax +27 21 425 9713
cell +27 82 711 3822
PGP key http://www.epmd.co.za/Erick_de_La_Fuente.asc

This e-mail is confidential and all its contents are the property of
Generator Communications. If you have received it in error, you are on
notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could
be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your co-operation.<?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

C Generator Communications 2001