Germany

Greg Wright Greg at AusIT.com
Sat Jan 27 13:14:26 UTC 2001

On 26/01/01 at 16:56 SamBC wrote:

> [...]

No license or document is going to cover all 4 corners of the globe.....no
matter what you invest in the creation....

Just as an example, our Govt. is investigating DVD and how the
implementation of regions may be illegal here, what they can do about the
findings is another matter.T

Regards

Greg Wright
--

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020
Available for Global Contracts   Int. +61 418 292020