trademarked logos and GPL

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Jan 23 21:34:41 UTC 2001

	:
> But non-lawyers have to avoid giving legal advice

Sorry, but this really rubs me the wrong way.  In a word, BS.
People should be cautious of following legal advice from
others not skilled/conversant with the law, but DON'T try
to put a gag instruction on non-lawyers.  I'm not the least
bit interested in furthering the legal closed-shop
environment, and I personally would encourage the opposite --
anyone with an opinion should feel free to express it,
with the usual 'IANAL' caveat.
--
#ken    P-)}