The Toll Roads of Open Source

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 23 17:38:46 UTC 2001

begin Dan Hensgen quotation:

> i understand and respect your perspective, but why do your posts always
> sound like mafia threats?

Here at linuxmafia.com, we make people offers they can afford -- and
throw in the source code for free.

As we say in California, thanks for sharing.

But seriously, your company talking about "threats" is just yet another
tiresome digression.  Either finally deal with the OSD, or pester some
other list, please.  By and large, we're busy people.

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell
rick at linuxmafia.com