boomberg bloopers

Ralf Schwoebel puzzler at intradat.com
Fri Feb 16 04:59:31 UTC 2001

Hi folks,

the last time we (intraDAT) discussed the nature of Open-Source on this list
we found the common ground: FREE does not mean GRATIS.

We still wait for comments from the board on our license, but
meanwhile please comment on that:

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-4833927.html?tag=mn_hd

I think, "FREE does not mean GRATIS" is totally stated wrong and
some native speakers should write to Bloomberg to get their head
into the right place, and I guess they left half of the statement of Brian
out. I do not have the perception of Collab.net to put that incomplete...

Does Microsoft own Bloomberg? Or do they invite journalists to
cruiseship trips to the carribean sea?

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,
Ralf Schwoebel, CEO