20 Million Fresh E-Mail Addresses

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Wed Feb 7 19:49:34 UTC 2001

Could the organizers of this mailing list please FIX their email software
so that it includes all of the original email headers in each posted
message.  If you do this, we will be able to trace the true source of spam
like the "20 Million Fresh E-Mail Addresses" spam that recently got sent to
the list.

Here are the headers from the message that I received:
-----