Wonka Public License

Chris Gray chris.gray at acunia.com
Mon Dec 17 10:15:21 UTC 2001

I've just re-submitted this licence for approval, after having
made some changes for the sake of GPL compatibility.  (No
I don't have confirmation of that from FSF yet - at the
current rate of email exchange that will still take a while).

In the month which has passed between my saying I'd
do this and actually doing it 8-/, an article has appeared
online in which I say that we are "confident" that our
license complies with the OSD.  I hope nobody takes
offence at this - I didn't mean to pre-empt the boards
decision, just to indicate that there is a reference point
for non-GPL free software licenses and that we are aware
of it.

The article is at
  <URL:http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT7612970692.html>.

Best wishes