W3C license

Steve Mallett steve at opensourcedirectory.com
Fri Aug 31 18:13:22 UTC 2001

> Please deprecate the original policy [1] and include this information. I
> will resubmit our license in compliance to [2] to license-discuss@,
> license-approval@ and osi@ since I'm still confused about this part of your
> policy.
>
> [1] http://www.opensource.org/certification-mark.html#approval
> [2] http://www.opensource.org/docs/certification_mark.html#approval

With regards to the above confusion:  George, the former webmaster had done a
good job of redirecting old bookmarked pages [1] to the newer [2] revised and
working pages...... except this one.  Unless there is good reason.  (Please
check you bookmarks.  If there are duplicated and non-forwarding ones plz let
me know.)

I'll leave this one 'as is' to give folks a chance to review the email I am
replying to.

--
Steve Mallett | Just Stable, Open-Source Apps
http://OpenSourceDirectory.org | steve at opensourcedirectory.com

Project-Listing Maintenance In A Can: http://trovesendtwo.sf.net

webmaster at opensource.org  (Aug 15th/01,
I have nothing to do with license approval.)

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good."
        -- Mohandas Gandhi