21st Century Mining

Clebert Rezende Suconic clebert at imagetec.com.br
Sat Apr 14 18:08:02 UTC 2001

Dear All,

I´m already in a project, which I will be able to run DataWarehouse on any platform. The only decision that we will need is to open the code sharing that, and improving the product.

Believe-me, the idea about this data-warehouse is a good idea. We will have a code based on OLAP Providers, which we will be able to open any cube on the server. I have used a lot of plugin points (in Java), to be independent from the DataWarehouse OLAP Provider.

I have a lot of knowlodge about OLAP, but I´m so far from you area (I´m on Brazil), and a face to face meeting should not work to myself.

Please, let me know if someone has interest about my ideas.

Clebert