APSL 1.2

Ron Dumont rond at apple.com
Thu Apr 5 19:22:58 UTC 2001

We are trying to encourage companies who deploy APSL software to share
their modifications with the broader community.  Typically, companies
will adapt software to meet the broader needs of people across their
organization.  An example is the use of our Streaming Server software,
where changes made to serve an organization can be of direct benefit to
other users in the community.

Ron Dumont