License List -- as of 9-11-00

Brian Behlendorf brian at collab.net
Mon Sep 11 20:33:21 UTC 2000

We've already said that changing names on a license doesn't affect OSD
conformance, so if that were all that were changed, then no problem.  To
be safe, though, I don't know how we can allow other kinds of changes
without exposing ourselves to the risk of a small change that does end up
affecting OSD conformance.  The flip side is that if the change is simple,
OSI certification should be relatively fast.  I'll try and bring it up on
the board list to see if we can approve it at our next board meeting at
the end of the month.

Patches provided in "diff" format against other OSI-approved licenses are
always appreciated.  =)

	Brian