Proposal for OSI Certification: The SteelBlue License

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Sat Sep 9 17:09:04 UTC 2000

This is really a remedy clause so it does not appear to cover the same issue
that unilateral revocation of the license involves. I think that the intent
here is to inform licensees that a breach of the license by the licensee
terminates the license. Generally, language like this is not unusual. The
use of the word "any" could render the remedy a little harsh under
circumstances where the licensee fails to comply with a minor term, but that
is a different issue.

Rod Dixon