Source Distribution

Ben DeLong bdelong at citynet.net
Tue Sep 5 01:37:47 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I have a question.  I am building a Linux appliance based completely on
open source software.  In putting this appliance together I have not
added nor modified a single line of code in any of the open source
applications that I'm using.  As this is an appliance and storage space
is limited, there is no room to include the source within the
appliance.  Given that all the code in this appliance is freely
available from a variety of locations on the net, do I have to go to the
trouble of providing a source CD for all the open source programs that I
have included in it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben