Proof of small OSI FAQ

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Nov 29 22:55:30 UTC 2000

On Wednesday 29 November 2000 01:35 pm, Richard Bondi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've got a small open source/OSI FAQ on a site for
> cryptography for visual basic programmers, to explain the
> open source license (Ricoh) that comes with some code. If
> anyone can see anything incorrect or misleading in the FAQ,
> do let me know so I can correct it. Much appreciated!

Okay, one comment. In your Alice and Bob example, and your explanation for
why WCCO is under an Open Source license, you are describing a subset of Open
Source, namely, copyleft.

I would recommend broadening your definition of Open Source to include Public
Domain and the non-copyleft licenses.

--
David Johnson