Free For All by Wayner

W . Yip weng at yours.com
Sun Nov 12 06:05:08 UTC 2000

I refer to the following:

"Free For All: How Linux and the Free Software Movement undercut the
High Tech Titans" by Peter Wayner (HARPER BUSINESS, July 31st 2000)
ISBN:0066620503

Has anyone read this book? I am curious whether this book discusses
licenses in any depth, in particular about GPL. Unfortunately,
bookshops in my country do not carry this book and I have no
opportunity to browse, and I don't want to place an order with online
book retailers unless I am sure there is *some* discussions conducted
regarding the terms of the licenses.

Any opinions in this regard are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

regards