Generic Simple License

Justin Wells jread at semiotek.com
Tue May 23 03:19:59 UTC 2000

I'm not sure that such short disclaimers will work. Also, since you do not
require people to copy the license on to further works, you will get sued
by third parties who had no opportunity to read your disclaimers.

I am not a lawyer... but this seems TOO short.

Also the way you've written it, you forbid people from crediting you,
which is weird. You just want to stop them from misusing your trademarks,
you don't want to stop them from praising your greatness :-)

Justin