License for JavaScript applications

ipeters at europe.mitem.com ipeters at europe.mitem.com
Thu May 18 12:43:16 UTC 2000

I have a JavaScript application that people are able to download and use
for free.

The current license is a bit of a made-up-on-the-spot mess and I would like
to convert to an Open Source license.

However, every license I have looked at so far makes the assumption that
the application has "binary" and "source" versions.

Does anybody know of a license that is aimed at script applications where
the executable and the source are the same thing?  Is anybody working on
such a license?  Does anybody have an opinion on the need (or not) of such
a license?

Cheers

Ivan