Gnome Foundation

Bart Decrem bart at eazel.com
Fri May 19 00:03:25 UTC 2000

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be a bit off topic, but this felt like the best place to post
this message.

I'm helping with the creation of the Gnome Foundation, which will
initially serve primarily as a fiscal agent for the Gnome Steering
Committee to administer funds donated to the Gnome project.  We have
pretty much figured out how we want to structure the foundation, but now
we need to draft by-laws and incorporate the foundation.

Any lawyers on this list who'd like to give a hand with this?

Bart Decrem