Open Gaming License

Derek J. Balling dballing at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 15 23:48:55 UTC 2000

I hadn't seen mention of this here before (although I might have missed it).

Richard (I know you're out there) will be HAPPY to know that the Free
Software / Open Source mentality is spreading to other completely unrelated
industries.

Dungeons and Dragons will be "open source" of a sort, if the designers of
the Third Edition (due out this summer) have anything to say about it...

http://www.rpgplanet.com/dnd3e/interview-rsd-0300.htm